Back on the market....Price Reduced $10,000. Almost like walking into a new home there are so many improvements! Wonderful remodeled end unit townhome with lots of natural light. Updated kitchen boast new stainless steel appliances, granite and new backsplash, new windows have been installed through-out along with a new sliding glass door, newer siding and shutters, new maintenance free floor coverings on main level & lower level, new carpeting on upper level, new hardware, and light fixtures, fresh paint and even duct work has been cleaned. Very spacious floor plan with two larger bedroom suites on upper level. Come preview our listing and plan on being pleasantly surprised. I think you'll feel like it was well worth the trip. Bus Stop behind the house and Park & Go Lots within walking distance away and is close to major commuter routes, shopping and Quantico Marine Corps Base.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,920 sq. ft
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Stove, Laundry Hookup, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Club House, Basketball Courts, Exercise Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price