END unit 3 levels town home with 3 spacious bedrooms ( 4th bedroom on the lower level NTC) 3.5 updated baths all on an open floor plan with a gourmet kitchen, Hardwood floors, walk-in closets, deck, patio, shed and privacy fence. All within minutes from the community amenities, public library and sought after Stafford public schools.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,348 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks. Corner, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Library, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price