Meticulously maintained one-level living designed for you to enjoy for decades to come. The sellers built the home with ADA considerations in mind.. All of the bedrooms are on the main level. The primary suite offers an extra large bedroom, walk-in closets and large en-suite bathroom. The two additional bedrooms have ample space and exceptionally large with a half bathroom included in each. The home is solid construction with 2"x6" exterior walls and energy efficient hot water baseboard heating system and two central air system. The kitchen is adorned with granite countertops, custom built cabinets and a new SUB-ZERO built-in refrigerator. All casement windows have blinds inside the panes. Hardwood floors are throughout most of the living spaces. Cozy up to the fireplace in the living room. A few of the bedrooms are adorned with custom quilts created and sewn by the owner. The generator has an automatic transfer switch when the power goes out. The outdoor spaces are surrounded by beds of Virginia Native flowers and plants. Walking paths lead to a gazebo and a newly built equipment shed. The private driveway is paved. Appointment only. Please no drive-bys.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Private Wat
2,836 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Casement, Skylights
- 1. Heatilator, Mantle, Stone, Insert, Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price