RARE FIND! This fully furnished single family home is located on the oceanblock just steps to the beach. Great midtown location close to all the attractions. Three floors of livable area which includes 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, several outdoor deck spaces, covered parking, and more. The property is in the process of being converted to condominium ownership under the name Pelican Watch. Process should be completed by October 30th. The 2 story apartment building in the front will be unit A & B, and this house will be unit C. Condo fees are estimated to be $350 +/- per month. Tons of parking on the property with a storage room for bikes, surfboards, etc. Last year house (Unit C) grossed $55k+ GRI with the potential for more. Seller is also open to selling THE ENTIRE PROPERTY (MLS MDWO2002958) for $1.45 million. Wait. What?! YES, great investment opportunity to own an exclusive compound with incredible rental income potential, personal family use or both. Both (A&B) are 3 bedrooms, 918 Sq. ft and have been renovated. Take in that old school OC beach feel with attractive interior coastal finishes. ALSO the parcel is zoned R-3 and has the potential to add one additional unit to the property. What are you waiting for?! An opportunity like this doesn't come up very often...or ever! Local financing options are available.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Block, Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,740 sq. ft
Worcester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Driveway, Lighted, Private, Shared Driveway, Underground Parking.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 120.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Outside Shower, Street Lights. Cleared.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price