End unit home with lots to offer. Entry level has a bonus room currently being used as a primary bedroom with access to the fenced backyard. Den with lots of natural light and a spacious half bathroom. Main level features an open kitchen with cherry color cabinetry, black appliance and island with plenty of space for chairs/stools. Dinning area with bay window and access to the wood deck. Living/ family room with 2 windows with great views of the exterior. All 3 bedrooms are on the same level. Primary bedroom with 2 window, ceiling fan and walk-in closet with lots of storage. Primary bathroom with a soaking tub , separate shower and double sinks. Linen closet with plenty of shelve space. 1 car garage and concrete driveway.
4 Full/2 Half
0.01 Acres |Pet Addendum/Deposit Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,496 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Pet Addendum/Deposit, Y
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Insulated, Screened
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price