Wellington Chase on the Rappahannock River! Located on 3.18 Acres in a 31 home peninsula development over the Rappahannock. This beautiful 2700 sq ft (Additional 1240 sqft of basement) Brick front colonial built in 2005 , allows you to have a quiet place to live with the feeling of serenity but yet is less than 10min. to Shopping, Dining and major roads for travel. ONLY 4.8MILES TO ROCKY PEN RUN RESERVOIR for Canoeing, Fishing, Paddle boarding. Wellington Chase is zoned (as of Sumer of 2023) for MOUNTAINVIEW HIGH, GAYLE MIDDLE and HARTWOOD ELEM. - NEW (5/2023) Stainless Gas Stove. - Refrigerator, Microwave and Dishwasher all replaced in the last 3 years. NEW Toilets, mainlevel Vanity, Bathroom Lights NEW PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED LVP on the entire main level and stair case + Carpet on the upper level - NEW INTERIOR PAINT to include Walls, Ceilings, Doors, Trims, and Window Sills. NEW EXTERIOR PAINT & REPAIRS to include Bay window, Trim, Foundation, Shutters and Doors. DECK POWERWASHED AND STAINED.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Well
Septic, Gravity Septic System
2,621 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wellington Chase On The Rappahannock
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Space For Rooms, Poured
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price